- DX Prep Work - as early as possible.
- D0 File delivery
- D0 File validation
- D1-3 Import
- D3+ Post-Import - pause all billing in current provider, start duplicating information inside of Recurly.
Details of each step
Prep Work (gateway into, account mapping, merchant checklist)
- Approximate number of card records to receive (used for validation purposes)
- Account code mapping
- Approximate date of import
- Even if dates are still flexible, please start communicating with Recurly Support as soon as possible so time may be reserved.
File delivery (PGP key, security, data validation)
- Must be received by 12pm Pacific Time to be considered d1. Otherwise the import will occur the next business day.
- Will not run on weekends or nights under normal circumstances.
- Recurly will run a quick “sanity” check on data provided to make sure file formatting is workable, and will notify the merchant if there are issues.
Import (account creation, billing info, skip-auth)
- When Recurly has confirmed the data validation, the merchant’s account will be charged for the import, and work will begin when payment clears.
- Due to the sensitivity of this information, Recurly works with our senior and executive engineering teams to review code, QA, and deploy and work done around raw credit card data.
Post-Import (Sub, Coupon, Credit Create)
- Once completed, Recurly will notify the merchant with a final result of the import including any errors. The merchant may now begin post import work on the accounts.